REGULATIONS OF TRAINING SERVICES provided by the Good Tooth Academy Foundation based in Krakow and Good Tooth Academy limited liability company based in Krakow
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These regulations define the rules for the organization and participation in Trainings organized by the Good Tooth Academy Foundation based in Krakow.
Good Tooth Academy Foundation, NIP: 9223061291, REGON: 382802611 ul. Sikorki 10/54, 31-589 Krakow
Good Tooth Academy sp z o.o., NIP: 6751768791, REGON: 522823157, ul. Sikorki 10/54, 31-389 Krakow
2. Each User, upon taking steps to use the Website, is obliged to comply with these Regulations. Acceptance of its terms constitutes the User's binding consent to the provision of the service by the Service Provider on the terms provided for therein.
1. The Service Provider conducts Training in the scope, dates and conditions described in detail in the training offer available at goodtooth.pl and on the foundation's fanpage on the Facebook website facebook.com/goodtoothacademy
2. The training offer includes, among others: subject, instructor, program, hours, date and place of the Training, price for participation in the Training and other conditions of participation in the Training.
3. Participants in the trainings provided by the Service Provider may be any natural person with full legal capacity who is interested in developing and maintaining the appropriate level of knowledge, skills and professional competences specified in the Training curriculum. The training is aimed primarily at dentists, hygienists, dental assistants and students of dentistry.
5. After completing the training, each participant receives a certificate/diploma of training completion.
4. The User confirms that he has full legal capacity and is fully responsible for the consequences of his actions on the Website.
IV. APPLICATION OF PARTICIPATION and CONCLUSION OF THE AGREEMENT
1. The condition for participation in the Training is:
a) availability of vacancies,
b) submitting the application by the Participant:
– electronically by completing and sending the application form
c) payment of the price for the Training
2. Sending the application form is tantamount to accepting the Service Provider's offer and upon making the payment for the Training results in the conclusion of the Agreement on the terms set out in the application form, the offer of the given Training and these regulations.
3. The conclusion of the Agreement takes place each time after:
a) signing the Participation Agreement
b) paying the appropriate amount
4. The Agreement may be signed in one of the following ways:
a) online by sending the application form;
b) by correspondence to the Office's address;
5. The User can choose the following payment methods:
a) fast online transfer;
b) traditional transfer;
6. By making the payment, the Customer declares that:
a) the data provided by him when purchasing the Service is complete and consistent with the facts,
b) is entitled to conclude a contract for the provision of electronic services on its own behalf or on behalf of the entity it represents
c) has read the Regulations and undertakes to comply with them.
VI. TRAINING PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
1. The fee for participation in the Training is determined by the Service Provider and its amount is given on the Website
website next to the data of a specific Training. The fee is expressed in Polish zlotys and is given in the gross amount
2. The fee referred to in point 1 above includes:
a) participation in the training,
3. The fee does not include costs
a) travel to the place of the Training,
b) accommodation and meals
4. The condition for participation in the Training is the payment of the entire fee for the Training within 3 business days of submitting the Application. Payment is made by bank transfer to the account of the Service Provider. In the description of the transfer, the User should indicate: name and surname of the Participant, title of the training
5. The basis for issuing a VAT invoice or receipt for participation in the Training is posting the payment referred to in point 4 above, made by the User to the account of the Service Provider.
The document will be issued no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the payment and sent to the User to the e-mail address provided by him during registration.
VII. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
1. Cancellation of participation in the Training requires notification to the Service Provider in writing or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Resignations submitted in any other form will not be considered.
2. In the event of resignation from participation in the Training within 14 working days before the date of commencement of the Training (counting from the date of receipt of the resignation referred to in point 1 above), the user is entitled to a refund of 50% of the fee paid.
3. The Participant agrees that in the event of resignation from the Training within a period shorter than 14 working days before the start date of the Training, or not participating in the Training, the Service Provider retains the right to retain full remuneration - the price for the Training, and the User will not receive refund of the price paid for the Training.
4. In consultation with the Service Provider, it is possible to change the Participant registered for participation in the Training to another person.
1. The User has the right to submit a complaint regarding the content and the manner of its implementation.
2. A complaint must be submitted in writing, under pain of nullity, within 7 days from the date
completion of the Training and sent to the Service Provider's address indicated in these Regulations.
3. The complaint should specify: details of the Participant enabling his identification, details of the Training to which the complaint relates, the subject of the complaint, circumstances justifying the complaint. Complaints that do not meet these conditions will not be considered.
4. The Service Provider will consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of its receipt and will send a response to it to the User.
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
1. The Service Provider is not responsible for:
a) interruptions or disruptions in the operation of the Internet resulting from circumstances beyond the control of the Service Provider;
b) entering by the User incorrect personal data of the Training Participants when ordering the Service;
c) the User's selection of the Training or its date, as well as for the fulfillment by him or the Participants of the conditions to use the selected Training, including those resulting from the need to travel to the place of the Training
2. Due to the theoretical form of the Training, the Service Provider does not provide for the verification of the acquired knowledge by the Training Participants. The Service Provider is not liable for damages caused to Participants or third parties in connection with the Participants' use of information, knowledge or skills acquired during the Training.
3. Participants participating in the Training will receive a personal certificate at the end of it confirming participation in the Training and listening to the presented lectures.
4. The number of places on the Course is always limited - participation is determined by the order in which contracts for the Service are concluded.
5. The Service Provider reserves:
a) the possibility of canceling the Training due to too few Participants, absence of the lecturer
or other unpredictable circumstances. In this case, the Service Provider returns the full payment for the Training to the Users who have concluded a contract for the purchase of the Service, unless both parties to the Agreement agree otherwise.
Information about the cancellation or change of the start date of the Training will be sent no later than 5 days before the planned start of the Training to the e-mail address provided in the Application.
b) the right to change the scientific program and the location of the Training for reasons beyond his control and undertakes to provide the current program to all participants of the course,
c) the right to adjust the prices given for the offered Trainings.
6. The Service Provider shall not be liable for damages arising during the performance of the Service as a result of force majeure or arising for reasons beyond the control of the Service Provider. The Service Provider's obligation to repair the damage does not cover the benefits lost by the Service Recipient.
7. All intellectual property rights used during or in connection with the Training are the property of the Service Provider or entities cooperating with it and they are not transferred to the User or Training Participant in any scope.
8. Any materials provided or made available to the Participant may be used by him only for personal use. The Participant has no right to reproduce, sell or transfer any materials or other intellectual property items obtained during or in connection with the Training.
X. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of personal data of Users and Participants is the Good Tooth Academy Foundation, NIP: 9223061291, REGON: 382802611 ul. Sikorki 10/54, 31-589 Krakow
Good Tooth Academy sp z o.o., NIP: 6751768791, REGON: 522823157, ul. Sikorki 10/54, 31-389 Krakow
2. The Administrator will process Users' personal data for the needs related to the implementation of the Agreement, including enabling participation in the training, in accordance with the conditions of participation presented in these regulations and the offer of a given Training in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
3. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the proper performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services and participation in Trainings under the Agreement. Failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to conclude and perform the above agreements.
4. Users and Participants have the right to access the provided personal data, correct them,
request their removal, the right to limit processing, object to the processing of personal data and the right to transfer data. Participants also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if the data is processed contrary to legal requirements.
5. The Service Provider processes personal data in order to conclude and perform the Agreement.
6. The legal basis for the processing of personal data to the extent necessary to conclude and perform the Agreement is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: "GDPR" ). The basis for data processing is also art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. legitimate interest
Service providers consisting in ensuring the necessary settlements in connection with the concluded Agreement, pursuing claims, satisfaction surveys and marketing consisting in promoting the Administrator and its services.
7. To the extent that data is processed on the basis of a separate consent of Users or Participants, they have the right to withdraw consent at any time. However, this will not
affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out before its withdrawal.
8. The recipients of personal data will be: banks, entities providing payment services, entities supporting accounting, legal and training processes, as well as entities providing IT services, including hosting.
9. Personal data will be processed for the duration of the Agreement, the time necessary for its correct settlement and the time necessary to demonstrate its performance, i.e. the length of the limitation period for claims, as well as for the time resulting from tax regulations. Personal data will also be processed for the duration of the Service Provider's marketing activities or until the Users or Participants object to further data processing for marketing purposes or until the consent to receive marketing messages is withdrawn also to the e-mail address and telephone number.
10. Users and Participants have two types of right to object to the processing of their personal data. If the Service Provider processes personal data:
a) on the basis of legitimate interests - the Participant may object for reasons related to his particular situation - such objection requires justification;
b) for the purposes of direct marketing - the Participant may object in any case - such objection does not require justification.
2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is NIP: 9223061291, REGON: 382802611 ul. Sikorki 10/54, 31-589 Krakow
Good Tooth Academy limited liability company, ul. Sikorki 10/54, 31-389 Kraków, NIP: 6751768791, REGON: 522823157
In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
through information entered voluntarily in the forms
by collecting "cookies"
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. the data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing their data at any time.
11. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the www.goodtooth.pl website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you familiarize yourself with.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Regulations apply from the moment of adding each new course on the website or in
the Facebook website.
2. The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations at any time, with the proviso that such a change will not affect the rights already acquired by the Participants. Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the day of placing the amended Regulations on the Service Provider's website.
3. Any disputes arising from the Regulations will be resolved by the court competent for the registered office of the Service Provider.